5 Questions in 5 Minutes: Officer Chris Triplett
We sat down with our Foley Police Department to ask 5 questions in 5 minutes. Here’s what Officer Chris Triplett had to say.
1. What motivated you to become a police officer?
“I enjoy helping people solve their problems, which allows me to be challenged by something different each day I come to work.”
2. What is your favorite thing about being a police officer in Foley?
“I enjoy seeing familiar faces and the regular ‘wave to the cop’ that Foley citizens provide on a daily basis.”
3. What is one thing you wish people knew about being a police officer in a small town?
“I may be terrible with names, but I more than likely will remember you by face or prior contacts.”
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
“I spend all of my spare time with my two boys doing Dad Things. When I have time to myself, I will usually be seen in a gym or not seen in a camo hunting blind.”
5. High fives or fist bumps?
“High fives….and stickers!”