5 Questions in 5 Minutes: Councilmember Brian Weis
We sat down with our 2017 Councilmembers to ask them 5 questions in 5 minutes. Here’s what Councilmember Brian Weis had to say.
1. What is your favorite thing about living in Foley?
“It’s a small community and it’s still farming oriented. I grew up on a farm.”
2. What motivated you to get involved with city government?
“The people that lived here asked me to run so I did.”
3. What is the one thing you wish people knew about Foley?
“It’s a great town to live in. We don’t have a lot of problems like a lot of little towns do. We’ve got a darn good school!”
4. What do you believe is the most pressing issue facing the City Council in 2017?
“We got to get the roads fixed up in this town. They’re really rough.”
5. How awesome are the people that work at the City of Foley?