Foley Municipal Pool
City of Foley Plans to Open Swimming Pool for 2021 Season
The Pool is open!
The Foley Municipal Swimming pool is one of the few outdoor aquatic centers in the area. The pool is open seven days a week throughout the summer, offering water fun for all ages.
Be sure to check out our Red Cross Certified swimming lessons as well as private pool rentals for your next event. Located next to Holdridge Park, the Foley Pool is the perfect setting for a great time!
Foley Municipal Pool
110 8th Ave
Foley, MN 56329
Pool House (during open pool hours): 320-968-9908
Email (add Pool Manager to the subject line): Contactus@ci.foley.mn.us
Hours of Operation
- Open swim hours 7 Days a Week
June and July:
- Non-Lesson Weeks and Weekends: 12:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Lesson Weeks (M-F): 12:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Beginning Aug. 7: 12:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Admission: $4 Adult (16 and older); $3 Children (15 and under); children 6-months and under are free.
- Prices are per session. No refunds.
- Anyone entering the facility, regardless if you are swimming or not, will need to pay the admission fee.
- Options for payments are cash and check only.
- No refunds for bad weather or unexpected pool closing.
- A book of 25 children’s swim tickets can be purchased at City Hall for a reduced price of $50.
- A punch card of 10 swims (good for children and adults) can be purchased at City Hall for a reduced price of $30. The card allows the owner one free swim once 10 swims have been punched on the card.
- Sunday Pool Noodle or Lifejacket Nights (BYO)
- Saturday & Sunday Nights ½ price after 6:00 p.m.
- July 4th Celebration
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No toys or flotation devices are allowed in the “big” pool
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the facility
- Children must be 12-years or older to swim at the Foley Pool without Adult Supervision (16-years or older). Any child under 12 must have an adult with them at the pool.
- Children swimming in the kiddie pool must be accompanied by an adult.
Private Pool Party Times Available with Reservations
- Saturday or Sunday and on weekdays of non-lesson weeks from 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Please call the Pool House for available rental dates. Dates are subject to staff availability.