Applications & Permits
- Building Permit (PDF)
- Mechanical Permit
- Plumbing Permit
- MN Department of Labor & Industry Construction Code Brochures
General Applications & Permits
- Conditional Use Permit Application
- Conditional Use Permit Supplementary
- Site Plan Review Application
- Sign Permit Application
- Subdivision Development Plat Review
- Application Variance
- Application Variance Supplementary
- Zoning Amendment Application
- Petition for Annexation Application
Rental Property Licensing
According to the City of Foley Rental Ordinance Section 730, no person shall occupy, allow to be occupied, or let to another for occupancy any dwelling unit in the City of Foley for which a license has not been properly issued. All rental properties are required to have a rental license which includes successfully completing a bi-annual inspection.
No property may be rented without first having obtained the license. A completed application should be submitted to the City along with the required licensing and inspection fees. Upon receipt of the completed application and required fees, the City Housing Inspector will contact the applicant to arrange a time for inspection of the property.
Additionally, per City Ordinance Section 735 – Crime Free Rental Housing Program, at least one operator of each rental property shall obtain certification in the Crime Free Multi-Housing Program, administered by any Minnesota law enforcement agency certified by the ICFA. “Phase 1 of the Crime Free Multi-Housing program” (a full-day program offered by several law enforcement agencies statewide) class schedules can be found at www.mncpa.net.
2019 Rental License Packet:
- Rental License Application
- Rental Inspection Checklist
- Section 735 Crime Free Rental Housing Program
- Section 730 Rental Fees
- Section 730 Rental Code
- Section 706 Fire Code
Crime Free Rental Housing Program
For more information and to register: https://www.mncpa.net/what-we-do/crime-free-multi-housing
We only require phase I certification for the rental license.