2019 Foley Fun Days
June 17 – 19, 2019
General Foley Fun Days Information: Nancy Kampa, 320-250-2943,
Foley Fun Days 2019 Now Accepting Parade Applicants
The Foley Civic Group is now accepting applicants for the Foley Fun Days Parade.
- 2019 Band Invite Letter
- 2019 Band Entry Form
- 2019 General Invite Letter
- 2019 Parade Entry Form
- Parade Rules
- Parade Route
- Foley Fun Days Schedule Large 11 x 17 (printable pdf)
- Foley Fun Days Schedule Small 81/2 x 11 (printable pdf)
Mail Parade Entry forms To:
Foley Fun Days Parade
C/O Juanita Beauchamp
12773 65th Ave NE, Rice, MN 56329
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parade information: Juanita Beauchamp, 320-761-1003, email@example.com.
2019 Event Calendar
(Times are approximate)
- City-Wide Garage Sales
- Bicycle Safety Rodeo – Lion’s Park from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. (sign up through Community Ed by June 1)
- Ambassador Saturday Program – Foley H.S. auditorium at 6 p.m.
Monday, June 17:
- Armbands available at local businesses and Foley City Hall. Armband advanced sales -$20; After 2:00 p.m. on Monday, June 17 – $25 at carnival ticket booths
- Armband night 6 p.m. -10 p.m.
- 5K Run/Walk – Registration begins 4:30 p.m.; Race at 6 p.m.
- Mariachi band 7:30 p.m. Mariachi Jalisco de Minnesota (Mariachi Jalisco), is a 4-piece Mariachi band from Minneapolis that plays Mariachi music for all types of occasions. (Co-sponsored by Great River Regional Library, Foley, through funding from Minnesota’s Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.)
- Limbo – There will be cash prizes 8:30 p.m.
Tuesday, June 18:
- Armband special 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- St John’s Church “Heavenly Hot Rod” car show 5 p.m. to dusk.
- Kiddie parade. 5:45 p.m.
- Free Ice Cream Social at “The Roc” Youth Center 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Family fun night (free events for kids) – 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Mexico Lindo – A Mexican Folkloric Dance Group from Minneapolis; They are going to be performing Mexican folkloric Dances. They have different costumes according to the region of Mexico. They have costumes and dances from north of Mexico, Polka dances that are similar to Polka from U.S. Costumes from Jalisco, where the male dress with Charro costumes and the ladies use big dresses and flourish them. Costumes from south as Yucatan, Veracruz and dances called Jaranas; interaction with audience 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Pull photos from Facebook page)
- Fireman Competition 7:00 p.m.
- Pinatas with cash and beverage vouchers 8:30 p.m.
Wednesday, June 19:
- Armband special 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Mexica Yolotl (Elba Castillo Leader) Aztec Dance performance. Between 8 – 12 dancers including drummers and others. 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Parade 6:30 p.m.
- Buffalo Alice Band 9 p.m. – 12 a.m. – Buffalo Alice delivers a unique blend of Classic Rock and Classic/90s Country music favorites in 3-part harmony! The hits you remember and love, covering the greatest artists of the 70s, 80s, & 90s!
2019 Foley Fun Days