Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Foley City Council Approves Closure of City Offices to the Public Effective March 18 in Response to the Coronavirus Outbreak (March 18)
- New guidelines for Coronavirus testing (March 17)
- Coronavirus Emergency Numbers
- Strategies to Slow the Spread of COVID-19 in Minnesota
- Coronavirus 2019 PSA
- Coronavirus 2019 (Spanish)
- Coronavirus 2019 American Sign Language (ASL)
- Benton County Public Health
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Other Government Resources and Updates
- New MNsure Enrollment Period (Deadline April 21)
- Applying for Unemployment Insurance
- COVID-19 Updates and Resources – Congressman Tom Emmer’s Office (MN 6th District)
- Governor Tim Walz Facebook page
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Updates
Business Owners: Please see our Disaster Assistance for Businesses page.
A message From Public Works
Please do not flush non-toilet paper products down your toilet.
Due to the coronavirus concerns, there has been a shortage of toilet paper on store shelves. This may cause people to look for alternative products such as paper towels, facial tissues, baby wipes, flushable wipes, and other similar items. These products do not break down like toilet paper and can cause sanitary sewer backups, which in turn can cause additional public health concerns.
DO NOT FLUSH
• Paper towels
• Kleenex and other tissues
• Wet wipes/baby wipes (even those labeled as “flushable”)
• Feminine hygiene products
Properly addressing this issue requires everyone to be extra mindful, especially in the days and weeks ahead, but also beyond the containment of COVID-19.
The City of Foley Responds to Coronavirus
- The city encourages everyone to use alternative methods of communication to help prevent the spread of viruses (phone, email, website, drop box, etc.).
- Follow city communications through our usual channels (website, Facebook, Twitter).
- Follow the advice of official county, state and federal organizations such as Benton County Public Health, Minnesota Department of Health, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Stay home if you are sick, keep calm and wash your hands.
How to Reach City Hall and the Foley Police Department
To help prevent the spread of viruses, here are a few ways you can contact Foley City Hall or the Foley Police Department.
- Foley City Hall: 320-968-7260
- We can also take credit card payments over the phone for most things. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Foley Police Department (For emergencies, please dial 911)
- Foley Police Department: 320-968-0800
- Benton County Dispatch: 320-968-7201
Water Deposit Box: If you need to drop off paperwork or payments, feel free to use the Water Deposit Drop Box located just inside our front doors across from the Library Book Drop. Please be sure to include your name and contact information and specific instructions as needed.
Foley City Hall or the Foley Police Department
251 4th Avenue N
PO Box 709
Foley, MN 56329
Email: We can be reached directly at these email addresses.
- Sara Judson Brown, Administrative & Communications Assistant, email@example.com
- Monica Shaw, Accounting & Administrative Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Brunn, City Administrator, email@example.com
- Chief Katie McMillin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media: Please watch City and PD Facebook and Twitter communication channels.
- City of Foley, Minnesota
- Foley PD
- Twitter: @CityFoleyMN
For a printable PDF: