One-Time Dog Licenses Available at City Hall
Beginning in 2017, the City of Foley requires a $20.00 one-time dog license that is good for the life of the dog.
- Dog license is a one-time $20 fee for the lifetime of the dog.
- License tags can be transferred to another dog for a $15 fee.
- Lost tags can be replaced for a $5 fee.
- No dog shall be permitted to run at large within City Limits.
- Dogs are required to be on a leash or under control at all times.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog.
- Owners are responsible for keeping dog up-to-date on rabies vaccination.
- Owners are responsible for updating their contact information.
Please fill out the dog license application form and bring to City Hall along with your dog’s proof of vaccinations. Proof of current rabies vaccination is required at the time of issuing license. The new ordinance was passed at the March 7, 2017, City Council Meeting.