Foley Municipal Pool
The Foley Municipal Swimming pool is one of the few outdoor aquatic centers in the area. The pool is open seven days a week throughout the summer, offering water fun for all ages.
Be sure to check out our Red Cross Certified swimming lessons as well as private pool rentals for your next event. Located next to Holdridge Park, the Foley Pool is the perfect setting for a great time!
See You Next Summer!
The Foley Municipal Pool is currently closed. The pool is scheduled to reopen in June in time for the 2017 season!
Admission: $4 Adult (16 and older); $3 Children (15 and under); children 6-months and under are free.
- Prices are per session.
- Anyone entering the facility, regardless if you are swimming or not, will need to pay the admission fee.
- Options for payments are cash and check only.
- A book of 25 children’s swim tickets can be purchased at City Hall for a reduced price of $50.
- A punch card of 10 swims (good for children and adults) can be purchased at City Hall for a reduced price of $30. The card allows the owner one free swim once 10 swims have been punched on the card.
- Sunday Pool Noodle or Lifejacket Nights (BYO)
- Saturday & Sunday Nights ½ price after 6:00 p.m.
- July 4th Celebration
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No toys or flotation devices are allowed in the “big” pool
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the facility
- Children 6-years of age and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult or child care provider 12-years of age or older
Hours of Operation
Open swim hours
Daily 12:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
**Pool closes at 8:00 p.m. in August**
Private Pool Party Times Available with Reservations
Saturday or Sunday from 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m
Pool Staff Directory