Foley Municipal Pool
The Foley Municipal Swimming pool is one of the few outdoor aquatic centers in the area. The pool is open seven days a week throughout the summer, offering water fun for all ages.
Be sure to check out our Red Cross Certified swimming lessons as well as private pool rentals for your next event. Located next to Holdridge Park, the Foley Pool is the perfect setting for a great time!
The Pool is Closed for the Season
The Foley Municipal Pool is closed, but will reopen June 2018.
Thanks for swimming with us! See you next summer!
Foley Municipal Pool
110 8th Ave
Foley, MN 56329
Pool House (during open pool hours): 320-968-9908
Email (add Pool Manager to the subject line): Contactus@ci.foley.mn.us
Hours of Operation
Open swim hours
Weekdays: 12:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
**Pool closes at 8:00 p.m. in August**
Admission: $4 Adult (16 and older); $3 Children (15 and under); children 6-months and under are free.
- Prices are per session.
- Anyone entering the facility, regardless if you are swimming or not, will need to pay the admission fee.
- Options for payments are cash and check only.
- A book of 25 children’s swim tickets can be purchased at City Hall for a reduced price of $50.
- A punch card of 10 swims (good for children and adults) can be purchased at City Hall for a reduced price of $30. The card allows the owner one free swim once 10 swims have been punched on the card.
- Sunday Pool Noodle or Lifejacket Nights (BYO)
- Saturday & Sunday Nights ½ price after 6:00 p.m.
- July 4th Celebration
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No toys or flotation devices are allowed in the “big” pool
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the facility
- Children must be 12-years or older to swim at the Foley Pool without Adult Supervision (16-years or older). Any child under 12 must have an adult with them at the pool.
Private Pool Party Times Available with Reservations
Saturday or Sunday from 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m