5 Questions in 5 Minutes: Officer Dylan Kleinsasser
We sat down with our Foley Police Department officers to ask 5 questions in 5 minutes. Here’s what Officer Dylan Kleinsasser had to say.
1. What motivated you to become a police officer?
“I don’t like bullies. I wanted to be a peace officer to protect and defend people that are being bullied. I like to help people that are in need of help.”
2. What is your favorite thing about being a police officer in Foley?
“I like small town atmospheres and it’s close to home.”
3. What is one thing you wish people knew about being a police officer in a small town?
“Although it’s a small town, we can’t be everywhere. We try our hardest to be in troubled locations of the city to try to deter and prevent crimes.”
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
“Spend time with family and friends. Anything outdoors.”
5. High fives or fist bumps?