5 Questions in 5 Minutes: Councilmember Jack Brosh
We sat down with our Councilmembers to ask them 5 questions in 5 minutes. Here’s what Councilmember Jack Brosh had to say.
1. What is your favorite thing about living in Foley?
A safe place to raise my children.
2. What motivated you to get involved with city government?
Tired of people promising the world and not accomplishing anything.
3. What is the one thing you wish people knew about Foley?
The opportunity for growth with Hwy 23 and Hwy 25 running through the city.
4. What do you believe is the most pressing issue facing the City Council in 2019?
I have no agenda. I will solve the issues that come before the council.
5. How awesome are the people that work at the City of Foley?
a. Extremely Awesome
b. Extraordinarily Awesome
c. Uniquely Awesome