5 Questions in 5 Minutes: Mayor Jack Brosh
First, I would like to thank the people of Foley for trusting me to be their Mayor. I have no agenda or checklist. I will listen to the citizens and be their voice. The wastewater project is the highest priority. Once this is near completion, we should be able to lift the building moratorium. I feel once this happens, we will see potential growth in housing and industry. I will attend as many community events as possible, so if your group or organization has an upcoming activity please let me know and I will try to attend as my schedule allows.
We sat down with our Councilmembers to ask them 5 questions in 5 minutes. Here’s what Mayor Jack Brosh had to say.
1. What is your favorite thing about living in Foley?
A safe place to raise my children.
2. What motivated you to get involved with city government?
Tired of people promising the world and not accomplishing anything.
3. What is the one thing you wish people knew about Foley?
The opportunity for growth with Hwy 23 and Hwy 25 running through the city.
4. What do you believe is the most pressing issue facing the City Council in 2023?
I have no agenda. I will solve the issues that come before the council.
5. How awesome are the people that work at the City of Foley?
a. Extremely Awesome
b. Extraordinarily Awesome
c. Uniquely Awesome