5 Questions in 5 Minutes: Officer Brayden Sherman
We sat down with our Foley Police Department to ask 5 questions in 5 minutes. Here’s what Officer Brayden Sherman had to say.
1. What motivated you to become a police officer?
“I decided I wanted to be a police officer senior year of high school. After going on a ride along in Bloomington, I grew a passion for the career and began working as a Community Service officer, and later a police officer for Brooklyn Park. I wanted to give back to my community and have a career that I can take a lot of pride in.”
2. What is your favorite thing about being a police officer in Foley?
“I enjoy working in a small town where the department and community works together to help keep the city safe.”
3. What is one thing you wish people knew about being a police officer in a small town?
“Being a police officer in a small town, you are often the only police officer on duty. Typically we are the first ones to respond no matter what the call is.”
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
“During my spare time, you will most likely find me four wheeling in northern Minnesota, camping, and in the winter months ice fishing.”
5. High fives or fist bumps?
“Fist bumps, but high fives are fine too.”