5 Questions in 5 Minutes: Councilmember Jeff Gondeck
We sat down with our Councilmembers to ask them 5 questions in 5 minutes. Here’s what Councilmember Jeff Gondeck had to say.
Bonus Question: As a veteran councilmember, what has serving the City of Foley meant to you?
Being able to be the voice of residents and to see and to hear the passion, the fortitude, and commitment that people have for the betterment of our community.
1. What is your favorite thing about living in Foley?
The quality of life here.
2. What motivated you to get involved with city government?
My Father, Val Gondeck.
3. What is the one thing you wish people knew about Foley?
How wonderful it is living here!
4. What do you believe is the most pressing issue facing the City Council in 2023?
Solving the wastewater issue will open up more opportunities and growth for the city that I know our residents will benefit from as well.
5. How awesome are the people that work at the City of Foley?
a. Extremely Awesome
b. Extraordinarily Awesome
c. Uniquely Awesome