5 Questions in 5 Minutes: Councilmember Jeff Gondeck
We sat down with our 2017 Councilmembers to ask them 5 questions in 5 minutes. Here’s what Councilmember Jeff Gondeck had to say.
1. What is your favorite thing about living in Foley?
“The quality of life here.”
2. What motivated you to get involved with city government?
“My Father, Val Gondeck.”
3. What is the one thing you wish people knew about Foley?
“How wonderful it is living here!”
4. What do you believe is the most pressing issue facing the City Council in 2017?
“Solving the waste water issue.”
5. How awesome are the people that work at the City of Foley?
a. Extremely Awesome
b. Extraordinarily Awesome
c. Uniquely Awesome