5 Questions in 5 Minutes: Officer Cody Pausch
We sat down with our Foley Police Department to ask 5 questions in 5 minutes. Here’s what Officer Cody Pausch had to say.
1. What motivated you to become a police officer?
“The biggest thing that motivated me is being out in the public. I want to be a positive example of Law Enforcement to the public, especially the youth.”
2. What is your favorite thing about being a police officer in Foley?
“The people. Being able to volunteer last year with Foley Fun Days made me fall in the love with the community and without the community we as officers couldn’t do our job.”
3. What is one thing you wish people knew about being a police officer in a small town?
“Small town officers are some of the friendliest people out there. I grew up in a small town and you would always see officers out watching ball games. They love supporting the community.”
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
“I am a huge sports person. You can find me coaching baseball, going to Twins games, fishing, hunting. And playing video games with my brothers.”
5. High fives or fist bumps?
“I’m a fist bump person all the way. But if someone wants a high five I won’t say no.”