5 Questions in 5 Minutes: Officer Russell Lipinski
We sat down with our Foley Police Department to ask 5 questions in 5 minutes. Here’s what Officer Russell Lipinski had to say.
1. What motivated you to become a police officer?
“I have always wanted to work in a profession that is ever changing. I want to be able to help people in their time of need and to make a positive impact in the community in which I serve.”
2. What is your favorite thing about being a police officer in Foley?
“My favorite part about working in Foley is being able to work closely with the community in which I serve. I also enjoy the benefits of a small town. Getting to know the people within the community is very rewarding.”
3. What is one thing you wish people knew about being a police officer in a small town?
“I want people to know that in small towns the police take pride in the citizens of the community and that you can trust that we are always here to help in any way we can.”
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
“I like to spend my time outdoors, hunting, and spending time with my friends and family.”
5. High fives or fist bumps?
“Definitely Fist Bumps but will definitely throw out some high fives here and there.”